Online Evaluation Forms
Also essential is giving good feedback, even if you are evaluating a more veteran official. We are always looking to improve as officials.
Information needed and instructions:
1. Your name and email.
2. Date of the match. PLEASE do not enter the date when you completed the evaluation.
3. Level of match and Position (R1/R2) of your partner. If you work together on both JV/V, please submit separate evaluations for each match.
4. Home and away teams.
5. Your partner’s name from the dropdown menu. Refer to the Evaluations Groups pdf below.
6. You will receive a confirmation email with a pdf copy of the evaluation you submitted.
7. Please contact Dottie Harris, Rick Stage, or Steve Choi with eval questions, NOT MARC
2021 Officiating Levels and Evaluations Groups (link to PDF)
Group A – Rubric Evaluation
Group B – Official-to-Official Evaluation
1st and 2nd Year Apprentices (evaluated on O-to-O)
Line Judge Only