- This event has passed.
TPCVOB General Membership Meeting #1
August 18, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
– MS, HS, College (Marc).
– HS, College Protocols (Marc).
– VENMO for TPCVOB dues payments (Marc).
– Reporting scores/Arbiter Pay (Tina).
Rules Changes/Updates (Paul)
– Anything new for this year.
– 70% of your evaluation completed by 31 October 2021.
– 1st and 2nd year apprentice official self-evaluations.
– Line judges need to complete 70% of self-evaluations.
– Trainers need to complete evaluations on trainees.
– No evaluations for pre-season tournaments, but you can use them to get your line judge and scorer evaluation forms signed off.
Rating Requests: (Dottie)
– The difference between Apprentice vs. Local vs. State ratings.
– Rating requests submitted using rating request form. (See website).
Meeting schedule: (Steve)
– Attendance requirements: 5 of 6 meetings.
– Makeup opportunities are available. Assigned high school matches by Marc.
Website refresher: (Steve)
- Official list
- School contact info
- Reference materials
How to access the Volleyball study guide: (Rick)
- WOA hub on Arbiter.
- 50 study guide questions that will be on the WOA exam.
- The exam should be out soon.
Equipment orders: (Rick)
- Use the WOA website to purchase uniforms.
- Marc has some extra electronic whistles for sale.
- White ¼ Zip Sweatshirts.
Upcoming meetings: (Rick)
- 21 Aug: PAVO clinic; 24 Aug: Apprentice training; 25 Aug: Statewide WOA meeting; 2 Sep: General membership meeting.